What’s new under the hood? 19th September 2017
The first step was making your business GST compliant – and now that it has been two months, we at numberz continue to evolve and advance the product with updated features.
Our latest September update is all about enhancing the features you love the most – while introducing new features to make your business grow and expand!
numberz product updates echo your concern! Your feedback and suggestions are what drive our tech geniuses to deliver the very best – with September knocking the winter doors already, we are making sure you enjoy the late dawns and chilled breath without worrying about your business numbers!
You can also tweet your feedback to @numberzofficial
Here’s some of the new stuff that you can use:
We Keep You GSTified with Improved Invoices
- We understand the challenges while adding Place of Supply in invoices! And we care. Since the Place of Supply can be different from Customer Billing State and/or Shipping state, you can now keep them as separate entities.
- Keeping proper tags and labels on invoices helps you to be more productive, focused and efficient! Now you can flag a customer as composition customer in customer master if they are registered under GST composition scheme – tagging simplified!
- We love one of the suggestions we received – to keep the invoices clean and professional. And this is also our primary philosophy, now you do not have to print blank spaces for SMB customers who do not have GSTIN.
Redefined Reports – Putting Awesomeness in Probing
- NEW! We have come out with a new report structure. You can now view/download Purchase by Vendor and get an aggregate bill amount of all purchases.
- Your reports are what gives you a better insight into your business – and we have worked hard this month to give you the best of them! To keep your reports in sync – we have merged your invoice reports and client statement. Enjoy the newly found single report for all your customers’ invoices.
- It’s important for your business to keep a track of your credit note. Your credit note is now shown in invoice/client statement report. Also, discount at invoice level is now subtracted from gross total and impacts the net total of invoice.
- Save your time by using the right kind of filters – now add the vendor drop-down in Expense/Vendor report. You can even filter your expenses according to vendors using the drop-down.
Nifty Improvements – Raising the Bar a Little Higher
- Invoice setting page now comes with some UI/UX enhancements.
- Your invoice now comes with a new feature – you can now add an email CC list in the customer master. What’s cool is that cc list will be pre-populated at the time of sending invoice/estimate email to the customer.
Hope to have you happy and thriving on numberz! Thanks again for your support! Team numberz!